9th International Conference on Pharmaceutical GMP, GCP & Regulatory Affairs during August 02-03, 2019 in Chicago, USA which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions. REGULATORY AFFAIRS 2019 covers on all aspects of the pharmaceutical sciences, strong emphasis on originality and scientific quality.
Working under the theme“Current challenges of Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Industries in regulatory framework” this unique international conference will opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Pharmaceutical community to gather and share their insights and convey recent developments in this field This is a true forum where ideas and discussion is driven by the participants and interaction with peers and others leads to fruitful outcomes.
REGULATORY AFFAIRS 2019 is a 2-day event offering the Exhibition, at venue to showcase the new and emerging technologies and have wider sessions involving Keynote presentation, Oral, YRF ( student presentation), poster, e-poster presentations. World-renowned speakers and eminent delegates across the globe attending the conference, to share their valuable presentation on the most recent and advanced techniques, developments, and the newest updates are the prominent features of the conference.
WHY TO ATTEND???
- Bridging the gap between Academia and Industry in novel research methods of DDS.
- Meeting with 70+ industrial experts, 30+ academic speakers, 50+Pharmaceutical Companies, 120+decision-makers interacting. Finding novel opportunities of doing NDDS business and dynamically providing the “value addition” to pharmaceutical R&D businesses. Novel approaches about the
REGULATORY AFFAIRS development and industrializing insights & gain the latest technologies about novel drug delivery systems and applications
- Emphasis on novel strategies for formulation and drug delivery system’s latest updates to drive your market share accordingly. Learn on the applications of novel DDS for treating major diseases to progress the drug portfolio industrialization pathways.
A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event:
- Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- PhD Scholars
- Graduates and Post Graduates
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- Association, Association presidents and professionals
- Noble laureates in Health Care and Medicine
- Bio instruments Professionals
- Bio-informatics Professionals
- Software development companies
- Research Institutes and members
- Supply Chain companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- CRO and DATA management Companies
- Training Institutes
- Business Entrepreneur
- Government healthcare departments, HTA’s and drug regulators
- Digital health companies
- Genomics and personalised medicine experts